DC quarterly UI#
DC quarterly UI #
- Wages must be reported on a when-paid basis and not when earned.
- All employers liable to the District of Columbia must file Contribution and Wage Reports via ESSP with the exception of household employers and employers with less than five employees.
- Household employers may file quarterly reports either online on ESSP or by submitting Form UC-30 (quarterly) of Form UC-30H (annually).
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "DOES"
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — dc-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
District of Columbia Department of Employment Services, Office of Unemployment Compensation
Employer services: (202) 698-7550