Payable to "Commissioner of Revenue Services"
Quarterly, Monthly or Weekly
- Quarterly - for employers whose withholding tax liability during the lookback period was $2,000 or less
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Monthly - for employers whose withholding tax liability during the lookback period was more than $2,000 but not more than $10,000
- on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period.
- Weekly - for employers whose withholding tax liability during the lookback period was more than $10,000
- on or before the Wednesday following the weekly period during which the wages were paid.
- Round down to the next lowest dollar all amounts that include 1 through 49 cents.
- Round up to the next highest dollar all amounts that include 50 through 99 cents.
- If you need to add two or more amounts to compute, include cents and round off only the total.
- Do not send this paper return to the Department of Revenue Services (DRS), unless the employer has been granted a waiver from online filing.
- Do not send any payment with this return.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Employers may request to file by paper.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — ct-q-941
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017
Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017
Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017
Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017
Sat, Jul 1, 2017