CT CT-941 quarterly 941#
CT CT-941 quarterly 941 #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- All employer must file and pay online using Taxpayer Service Center at https://drsbustax.ct.gov
- Employers may request to file by paper and mail to:
- Quarterly - for employers whose withholding tax liability during the lookback period was $2,000 or less
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Monthly - for employers whose withholding tax liability during the lookback period was more than $2,000 but not more than $10,000
- on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period.
- Weekly - for employers whose withholding tax liability during the lookback period was more than $10,000
- on or before the Wednesday following the weekly period during which the wages were paid.
- Round down to the next lowest dollar all amounts that include 1 through 49 cents.
- Round up to the next highest dollar all amounts that include 50 through 99 cents.
- If you need to add two or more amounts to compute, include cents and round off only the total.
Payable to "Commissioner of Revenue Services"
Quarterly, Monthly or Weekly
- Do not send this paper return to the Department of Revenue Services (DRS), unless the employer has been granted a waiver from online filing.
- Do not send any payment with this return.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Employers may request to file by paper.
To report taxes withheld from employees to the state.
2016 Quarterly submission dates#
For period starting
- Mon, Feb 1, 2016 Thu, Oct 1, 2015
- Mon, May 2, 2016 Fri, Jan 1, 2016
- Mon, Aug 1, 2016 Fri, Apr 1, 2016
- Mon, Oct 31, 2016 Fri, Jul 1, 2016
2017 Quarterly submission dates#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
CT State Tax Information: (860) 297-5962
CT State Tax Information: (800) 382-9463 (Within CT)