CT CT-W4NA exemption certificate#
CT CT-W4NA exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Do not mail this form to the Department of Revenue Services.
- Give the certificate to your employer.
- Employees filing this form must also submit form CT-W4.
- nonresident who performs services partly within and partly outside of Connecticut for the same employer
- the percentage of services you perform within Connecticut has changed from the percentage you indicated on the most recent CT-W4NA on file with your employer
- residency status has changed from resident to nonresident
Employees must complete this form if the following are true:
To be used by nonresidents to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
CT State Tax Information: (860) 297-5962
CT State Tax Information: (800) 382-9463 (Within CT)