CT CT-1096 annual 1096#
CT CT-1096 annual 1096 #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
This form must be filed online using Taxpayer Service Center at https://drsbustax.ct.gov
Upload a copy of each 1099 Copy 1 (page 2) issued.
Employers with 25 or more employees must file this return online.
Submit with copies of 1099s and mail to:
Department of Revenue Services
PO Box 5081
Hartford CT 06102-5081
- Upload a copy of each 1099 Copy 1 (page 2) issued.
- For employers without a Connecticut Tax Registration Number, follow the instructions for Unregistered Taxpayers.'
- If you received a waiver from electronic filing from DRS and are filing by paper, this form is due the last day of February.
- Online filing due on or before the 31st of March.
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Commissioner of Revenue Services"
on the 28th of February the following calendar year.
Due on 31st of March for online filing.
- If an employer is required to file federal Form 1096, then they must also file CT-1096.
- Round down to the next lowest dollar all amounts that include 1 through 49 cents.
- Round up to the next highest dollar all amounts that include 50 through 99 cents.
- If you need to add two or more amounts to compute, include cents and round off only the total.
- Employers filing this form online, do not need to submit a paper return.
- Employers with 25 or more employees must file this return online. Unless you have been granted a waiver from electronic filing of information returns.
To report summary of withholding tax for all 1099s paid throughout the year.
2017 Annual submission dates. ct-a-w3-1099#
For period starting
- Fri, Mar 31, 2017 Fri, Jan 1, 2016
Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
CT State Tax Information: (860) 297-5962
CT State Tax Information: (800) 382-9463 (Within CT)