Payable to "Commissioner of Revenue Services"
on the 28th of February the following calendar year.
- If you received a waiver from electronic filing from DRS and are filing by paper, this form is due the last day of February.
- Online filing due on or before the 31st of March.
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Due on 31st of March for online filing.
- If an employer is required to file federal Form 1096, then they must also file CT-1096.
- Round down to the next lowest dollar all amounts that include 1 through 49 cents.
- Round up to the next highest dollar all amounts that include 50 through 99 cents.
- If you need to add two or more amounts to compute, include cents and round off only the total.
- Employers filing this form online, do not need to submit a paper return.
- Employers with 25 or more employees must file this return online. Unless you have been granted a waiver from electronic filing of information returns.
2017 Annual submission dates — ct-a-w3-1099
For period starting
- Fri, Mar 31, 2017
Fri, Jan 1, 2016