CO quarterly UI#
CO quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Online filing only.
- Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
- Wage Reports are not final for the quarter or submitted unless the Premium Reports for this quarter is submitted.
- Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, it must be submitted on the first working day AFTER.
Payable to "Colorado State Treasurer"
To report wages and unemployment tax for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — co-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Employer & Tax Services Contact Center: (303) 318-9100 (Denver Metro-area)
(800) 480-8299 (outside Denver Metro-area)