CO DR 1107 quarterly 1099#
CO DR 1107 quarterly 1099 #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Cut along the line and send only the coupon below the line.
- Mail to:
- Can be filed online at https://www.colorado.gov/revenueonline
- Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, or Seasonal.
- Quarterly - Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- Monthly - on the 15th day of the month following the reporting period.
- Weekly - on or before the third business day following the end of the week in which a payroll was made. Three business day after December 31.
- This payment must be made via EFT at https://www.colorado.gov/revenueonline/_/
- A return is not required for any week with no tax withheld. However, if no tax has been withheld for an entire month, the employer is required to file a zero return via EFT on the last Friday of the month.
- At the end of the year, filers must make a final transmission that includes all taxes withheld for all payrolls through December 31.
- Seasonal: on the 15th day of the month following the operational month.
- Employers filing this form online, do not need to submit a paper return.
Payable to "Colorado Department of Revenue"
- Quarterly filers - Employers who withhold less than $7,000 of taxes per year.
- Monthly filers - Employers who withhold between $7,000 and $50,000 of taxes per year.
- Weekly filers - Employers who withhold more than $50,000 taxes per year.
- Weekly filers must make a final filing period end date on December 31 even if it is not a Friday, payable three business days later.
- Seasonal filers - Employers who do not operate and pay wages for the entire year.
- Seasonal employers must request a sesonal filing frequency.
- A withholding tax return must be filed for every filing period. -Employers must file this return even if there are no reportable wages or taxes due for the reporting period.
Only use this form if you are not able to pay by EFT.
This form is used by employers to report state 1099 income taxes that have been withheld from contractor's pay.
2016 Quarterly submission dates#
For period starting
- Mon, Feb 1, 2016 Thu, Oct 1, 2015
- Mon, May 2, 2016 Fri, Jan 1, 2016
- Mon, Aug 1, 2016 Fri, Apr 1, 2016
- Mon, Oct 31, 2016 Fri, Jul 1, 2016
2017 Quarterly submission dates#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Colorado Department of Revenue
Tax Information Call Center: (303) 238-7378