CA DE 4 certificate W-4#
CA DE 4 certificate W-4 #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Employees must complete this form to make sure that they don't underwithhold their California personal income tax.
- Employees must return this back to their employer.
- Employers must keep a copy for their records.
- Login: https://eddservices.edd.ca.gov/tap/secure/eservices
- Register: https://eddservices.edd.ca.gov/acctservices/AccountManagement/AccountServlet
This form does not change the federal withholding allowances of the employee.
- For newly hired employees to report their withholding exemption to their employer. It is also for employees who have recently changed their tax status which will affect their withholding exemptions.
- California Employment Development Department
- Payroll Tax Assistance: (888) 745-3886
- Employers Outside US and Canada: (916) 464-3502
- e-Services for Business Customer Service: (855) 866-2657
- New Employee Registry Hotline: (916) 657-0529