BIR 2305 Exemption Cert#
BIR 2305 Exemption Cert #
- Paper: Long bond (US folio, 8.5in x 13in)
- Complete form and submit a copy of the required document, to the employer. (see "Notes" section below)
- Click "Sign" on the "2305". (see form ➔)
- Click "Submit" (below) to forward "2305" to the employer, then "Yes".
- You will receive a Zipier email notification to sign the "2305".
- Click "See form" on the email notification.
- Click "Sign" on the "2305" (see form ➔).
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- Print 3 copies of the "2305".
- Submit the "2305" to BIR with a copy of the required document.
- Get all copies of "2305" stamped.
- Leave one copy to the BIR.
- Take one stamped copy back and store in your filing.
- Give one copy to the employee.
- Go back to Zipier.
- On "To-Do", find the 2305.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- When asked for proof of submission, upload a JPG photo of the stamped 2305.
- Submit this form to the BIR within 10 days of change.
- Exemptions that are believed to be wrongfully claimed and/or submitted with errors will be considered a non-filing of form 2305.
- Change of Civil Status:
- Marriage Contract.
- Court Order (for declaration of nullity of marriage).
- Qualified Dependent Children:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Dependent Children.
- Waiver of husband on his right to claim additional exemption, if wife claims Court Order.
- Qualified Dependent PWD:
- Photocopy of PWD ID card issued by the Person's With Disability Affairs Office or the City/Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office where the PWD resides or the National Council on Disability Affairs.
- Sworn Declaration/Identification of Qualified PWD-Dependent, Support and Relationship.
- Birth Certificate of the PWD.
- Medical Certificate attesting to dosability issued by in accordance with the implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 10754.
- Barangay Certification certifying that the PWD is living with the benefactor.
Required documents from employee:
For employees who have changes to their tax situation.