- Paper: Long bond (US folio, 8.5in x 13in)
Copies to print: 3
- New hires must fill up and submit to their respective RDO.
- Complete form and submit a copy of the required document, to the BIR. (see "Notes" section below)
- Click "Sign" on the "1905". (see form ➔)
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- Print 3 copies of the "1905".
- Submit the "1905" to BIR with a copy of the required document.
- Get all copies of "1905" stamped.
- Leave one to the BIR.
- Give one to your employer.
- Keep one for own records.
- Once the employee provides the stamped 1905:
- In Zipier:
- On "To-Do", find the 1905.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- Upload file or link that shows proof of submission.
- Must only be completed by employees who don't have the same BIR Revenue District Office as the employer.