BIR 1905 info update#
BIR 1905 info update #
- Paper: Long bond (US folio, 8.5in x 13in)
- Copies to print: 3
New hires with an RDO different from their current employer, must fill up and submit this form to their current RDO.
- Complete form and submit to BIR.
- Click "Sign" on the "1905". (see form ➔)
- Click "Submit" (below), then "Yes".
- Print 3 copies of the "1905".
- Submit the "1905" to BIR.
- Get all copies of "1905" stamped.
- Leave one to the BIR.
- Give one to your employer.
- Keep one for own filing.
Once the employee provides the stamped 1905:
- On "To-Do", find the 1905.
- Click the blue "Tax form waiting..." icon.
- Click "Yep, it's sent".
- When asked for proof of submission, upload a JPG photo of the stamped 1905.
- Must only be completed by employees who don't have the same BIR Revenue District Office as the employer.
- To report an update on the taxpayer's information to the BIR. Also used for transfer of RDO.
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- BIR Contact Center: (02) 981-7003
- (02) 981-7020
- (02) 981-7040
- (02) 981-7046
- Email: email@example.com