BIR 1902 TIN new reg.#
BIR 1902 TIN new reg. #
- Paper: Long bond (US folio, 8.5in x 13in)
- Newly hired employees must fill up and submit to their employer.
- Employers must fill in required fields and submit to designated RDO.
Employees may secure their TINs from their respective employers who in turn must be enrolled with eTIN. Click here.
- Document requirement for employees registering for a Taxpayer Identification Number:
- Birth certificate or any valid identification card of applicant showing complete name, address, date of birth and signature (Driver's license, PRC ID or passport)
- Marriage contract, if applicable
- Waiver of husband to claim additional exemption, if applicable.
- Birth certificate/s of dependent/s, if applicable.
- Employment certificate or valid company ID with picture and signature, if available.
- Possession of more than one Taxpayer Identification Number is punishable by law.
To register for a TIN number for employees who do not possess a TIN number. Also used to report newly hired employees to the designated RDO of the employer.