AR DWS-ARK-209 quarterly UI#
AR DWS-ARK-209 quarterly UI #
Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Complete this form.
- Mail this form and continuation sheet(s) to:
ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE SERVICES
PO BOX 8007
LITTLE ROCK AR&NBSP;&NBSP;72203-8007
- Can be submitted online https://www.workforce.arkansas.gov/Tax21/Home.aspx.
- Employers filing this form online, do not need to submit a paper return.
- Employers that have more than eight employees use the continuation sheet on page 2.
Employers with 250 or more employees must file this return online.
- If an employer has multiple locations and accounts, they must file separate quarterly contribution and wage report.
- Employers with 250 or more employees must file this return online.
This return is due on: Apr 30, Jul 31, Oct 31, Jan 31 (month end following the end of the quarter).
- If the due date falls on a Saturday, then it is due the Friday before.
- If the due date falls on a Sunday, then it is due the following Monday.
- Postmark is considered timely.
Employers filing this form online, do not need to submit a paper return.
To report wages and unemployment contribution for the quarter to the state.
2017 Quarterly submission dates — ar-q-ui#
For period starting
- Tue, Jan 31, 2017 Sat, Oct 1, 2016
- Mon, May 1, 2017 Sun, Jan 1, 2017
- Mon, Jul 31, 2017 Sat, Apr 1, 2017
- Tue, Oct 31, 2017 Sat, Jul 1, 2017
Arkansas Department of Workforce Services
Employer Account Services: (501) 682-3798