AR AR4EC(TX) exemption certificate#
AR AR4EC(TX) exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Employers should keep the completed form for their records.
- It is the responsibility of the employee to notify the employer within seven days after any change to the exemption claimed.
- For Arkansas residents:
- if the employee's permanent residence is within the city limits of Texarkana, Arkansas, they are exempt from Arkansas individual income tax.
- All income is exempt while the employee is a resident of Texarkana, Arkansas.
- For Texas residents:
- if the employee's permanent residence is within the city limits of Texarkana, Texas they are exempt from Arkansas individual income taxes on income earned from businesses in Texarkana, Arkansas only.
- This is the only income that is exempt. Any income received from any other sources in Arkansas is fully taxable.
- To be used by residents of Texarkana to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction