AR ARW-4MS exemption certificate#
AR ARW-4MS exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- The employee must keep a copy for their records.
- The employer must keep the completed form for their records.
- The employee must present the current military ID and leave and earnings statement when submitting this form.
- The employee may claim the exemption if:
- They are not a military servicemember.
- They are married to a military servicemember.
- The employee lives with their spouse.
- The servicemember's current military orders assign them to a location in Arkansas.
- Their domicile is a state other than Arkansas.
- The exemption will last for one year and needs to be renewed by December 1 to continue the withholding exemption for the following year.
- To withdraw the exemption, the employee must complete sections I, III and IV and submit to their employer.
- To be used by nonresident military spouses to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction