- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- The employee must keep a copy for their records.
- The employer must keep the completed form for their records.
- The employee must present the current Military ID and Leave and Earnings Statement when submitting this form.
- The employee may claim the exemption if:
- They are not a military servicemember
- They are married to a military servicemember
- The employee lives with their spouse
- The servicemember's current military orders assign them to a location in Arkansas
- Their domicile is a state other than Arkansas
- The exemption will last for one year and needs to be renewed by December 1 to continue the withholding exemption for the following year.
- To withdraw the exemption, the employee must complete Sections I, III and IV and submit to their employer.