AR AR4ECSP exemption certificate#
AR AR4ECSP exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
Copies to print: 2
- Employer must keep this certificate for their records.
- Employees must file this form with their employer to exempt them from state withholding tax.
- Employees may file this form if they qualify for the low income tax rates.
- The form remains in effect until the employee submits a new one.
- The employer must begin withholding no later than the start of the first payroll period after receiving the new exemption certificate.
To be used by employees to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
Withholding Tax Questions: (501) 682-7290