AR AR4ECSP exemption certificate#
AR AR4ECSP exemption certificate #
- Paper: Letter (8.5in x 11in)
- Copies to print: 2
- Employer must keep this certificate for their records.
- Employees must file this form with their employer to exempt them from state withholding tax.
- Employees may file this form if they qualify for the low income tax rates.
- The form remains in effect until the employee submits a new one.
- The employer must begin withholding no later than the start of the first payroll period after receiving the new exemption certificate.
- To be used by employees to file exemption from state withholding tax.
Report a correction