Good, bad, flagged#
Calls that had good, bad, or flagged critiques as a percentage of reviewed calls.
Can I monitor the good and badly handled calls of my agents#
Answer. Zipier has a number of reports that allow you to track good and bad calls.
You can select a specific date range, identify individual agents, or even see the results for the project as a whole.
See these reports:
- Project > co-critiques-bad.
- Project > co-critiques-flagged.
- Project > co-critiques.
- Project > co-reviewed.
- Project > co-critiques-good.
- Project > co-good-bad-flagged.
Remember, for these reports will show any data, you'll need to set the critiques with:
- Turn on call recordings at Project > Calls out > Settings > Turn on recordings a....
- Make some calls.
- Set "Review target" at Project > Calls out > Settings > Review target.
- Listen to the selected call recordings by clicking the "Review calls" at Project > Project.
- If you don't have the "Review calls" button you'll need to get yourself added as a reviewer at Project > Members > Reviewers.
- Categorize each call against 24 "good", and 35 "bad" critiques (keyboard shortcuts make this easier) found at zipier.com/help/.Zipier_Phone_System/Quality_management/
- Click "Reviewed" save.
- Continue until the target is reached.
- Alternately, you can also find those calls at Project > Calls out > Calls list.
Now the above reports will have some data.Updated: 22 Nov 2016. Keywords: track, critique, quality, observe, report, review, results, flagged.