All Payroll Attendance Call Answer Service
The five pay period types are:
- Weekly. Every week.
- Bi-weekly. Every two weeks.
- Semi-monthly. Twice a month.
- Monthly. Once a month.
- Once only. Bridge from one schedule to another.
You can set:
- How often pay periods recur.
- What day of the week the pay period ends.
Once your pay period is set, you can then choose when your employees get paid, measured by a number of days after the pay period ends.
ADVANCED USERS ONLY
Moving from one pay period type to another? Watch this video to learn how to bridge two pay period types, without leaving a gap.