All Payroll Attendance
Answer. Gets you paystubs sub-totaled with hours worked, holidays and defaults.
By adding people to a pay batch, you get:
- Pay batches with your pay day cycle at Schedules ➜ Schedule ➜ Pay period recurs.
- Sub-total hours worked for each pay period on each Paystubs.
- Holidays and defaults tracked for 154 tax jurisdictions.
- Automatic night pay, holiday pay and overtime tracking.
- Customization of how overtime and night hours are calculated at Pay batches ➜ More ➜ Advanced ➜ Overtime calculated.