All Payroll Attendance Cloud Co-workers Call Answer Service
Current latest version is 1.0.315
Download from zipier.com/desktop
Released: April, 20th 2018.
- Made Zipier Desktop run straight after install instead of having to open from the start menu after install.
Released: April, 17th 2018.
- Fixed anti-virus false positives.
Released: April, 16th 2018.
- Fixed notification icons on Windows 10.
Released: April, 15th 2018.
- Improved notification text.
Released: April, 10th 2018.
- Added dialog showing auto-update download progress.
Released: April, 8th 2018.
- Added 32 bit version.
Released: April, 5th 2018.
- Better trust with firewalls.
Released: March, 31st 2018.
- Updated certificates.
- Fix auto-updating.
Released: December, 8th 2017.
- Work time menu fixed.
Released: November, 20th 2017.
- Fixed switch projects, timesheet and add a note in the work time menu.
- Added loading page for when theres no internet.
- Fixed work time menu's height is sometimes wrong.
Released: November, 3rd 2017.
- Fixed broken global search.
- If you open the shots panel in the work time menu it crashes.
- If you press
Win + [twice you get multiple start times.
Released: September, 13th 2017.
- Fixed error reporting.
- Fixed windows shortcuts.
Released: September, 9th 2017.
- Updated workmonitor.
Released: June, 23th 2017.
- Mac version
- Updated menus.
- Make traffic lights native.
Released: April, 19th 2017.
- Fixed start and stop notifications crash Zipier Desktop.
Released: April, 14th 2017.
- Added onboarding notifications.
Released: Mar, 17th 2017.
- Languages don't load if disconnected.
- Automatic updates.
- Auto login to Zipier Desktop when logging in to Zipier from browser.
- Menu item for single window mode.
- Windows 10 support.
Released: Dec, 21th 2016.
- Magic link login.
- Translated into multiple languages.
- Remove window chrome.
Released: Nov, 20th 2016.
- First full Mac release.
- Finish .dmg packaging on Mac.
- Finished UI on Mac.
- Redo menus and local shortcuts on a Mac.
- Fix quad workspace mode on Mac.
- Fix opening tray menu.
- Fix tray follow list — click it didn't bring Zipier Desktop to foreground.
- Change toggle fullscreen to exit and enter fullscreen.
- Fixed context icons to work on dark themes.
- Fixed incrementing the version number.
Released: Nov, 13th 2016.
- Updated edit menu.
- Fixed bug where app crashes when you close a window in dual panel mode.
- Fixed work-time menu popup font size.
- Fixed zoom in and zoom out.
- Fixed error when exiting work monitor.
- Put reset app data in tray menu.
- When you minimize a window in dual panel mode then press Win+J Zipier Desktop doesn't show.
- Fixed closing one workspace in dual panel mode.
- Removed window chrome and built own close and window top bar.
- Showed dashed line on focused workspace.
- Auto increment version number on each build.
- Synchronize version number updates everywhere.
- Icons on context menu.
- Open link in opposite workspace.
Released: Nov, 1st 2016.
- Change icon and name in metro screen.
- Add F5 to reload.
- Don't show loading spinner and window when run at startup.
- Take shadow off work-time menu popup on Mac.
- Fix work-time menu popup positioning.
- New shortcut Win + ; to go to timesheet.
- Updated shortcuts for Mac.
- When entering quad panel mode it should focus on the current workspace.
- When exiting quad panel mode it should only show the current workspace.
- Load in workspace.
- Add back and forward in right-click menu.
- Reset app data exit quad and dual panel mode.
- Load in new tab.
- Syncronize font size between workspaces.
- Font size storage.
- Tray tooltip.
Released: Oct, 25th 2016.
- Dual panel layout.
- Quad panel layout.
- Quiet mode for run at startup.
- Four workspaces.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Follow column with shots.