Promo code - Where can I promote my code#
Answer. Twitter, Facebook, blogs, website banner ad, and many more.
Promote your promo code wherever you like!
You don't have to ask permission. You'll get the $120 payout for anyone who comes in through your promo code — regardless of the source.
- Your blogs.
- Your email signature.
- Your website — as a banner ad.
- Your online forum.
- Tell attendees of seminars, conferences, meetups, breakfast clubs, expos, etc, you organize.
- Your Eventbrite or meetup.com group.
- By direct email to any compliant opt-in list — SPAM ISN'T ALLOWED.
- Your car bumper sticker.
- The back of your greeting or business card.
- The local newspaper.
- Free classified websites.
- Your weekly podcast.
- Your YouTube channel.
Updated: 27 Sep 2016. Keywords: .
Thanks for your feedback!