9. Refer a friend#Expand all
1. How much do I get for each 'refer a friend'#
2. What's the limit to the number of friends I can refer#
In May you refer 2 friends. In June you refer 3 friends. In July you refer 4 friends. You'll get:
- 9 friends x $240 each.
- = $2,160 in cash.
You hold a conference of 1,000 attendees. 2% of them continue on a weekly plan. You'll get:
- 1,000 attendees x 2%.
- = 20 friends x $240 each.
- = $4,800 in cash.
3. How do I get started with 'refer a friend'#
Getting started is simple:
- Sign in to Zipier. (If you don't have a login, just sign up.)
- Click "Menu" > "Me".
- Click "Refer a friend".
- Copy the promo code (or make a new one if you like).
- Send your promo code link to your friend.
Your friend will get their first two weeks free on the ten hour plan.Updated: 29 Sep 2016. Keywords: begin, register.
Payout - Do I still get paid if my friend doesn't continue after the free trial#
Payout - How do I know I'll get paid for each 'refer a friend'#
Here's how you know you'll get your payout:
- Zipier's been in business for over 8+ years.
- Zipier's a respected company and stands by their reputation.
- Zipier can provide testimonials of existing clients who've made referrals.
- Zipier tracks the promo code from the first website visit. Even if your friend takes months to register, you'll still get your payout.
- Zipier automatically processes payments.
Payout - How is the 'refer a friend' payout paid#
If you've not connected your PayPal account by payout day, we'll email instructions.
- Payouts are paid automatically.
- Payouts are paid on Mondays.
- The payout is always paid in USD.
- Zipier pays all transaction fees.
- You'll get an email notifying you of each payment.
- You can view a summary of your payouts balance in Zipier at anytime.
Payout - If I give my friend my promo, will my employer get, or see, the payout#
Payout - Is the 'refer a friend' payout less if my friend signs up for only the 10 hour plan#
Payout - When is the 'refer a friend' payout paid#
The $240 payout is paid:
- After 2 weeks for the 40+ hrs plan. — after billing 80+ hrs.
- After 3 weeks for the 20 hrs plan. — after billing 60+ hrs.
- After 5 weeks for the 10 hrs plan. — after billing 50+ hrs.
Example — 30 days to payout
- Day 1: Your friend tells you they're looking for a personal assistant.
- That night, you email a promo code link to your friend.
- Your friend clicks the link and requests the free trial from Zipier.
- Day 2: Your friend starts the two week free trial.
- ... two weeks later...
- Day 16: Your friend likes the service and continues on the 40 hour plan.
- ... two weeks later...
- Day 30: $240 is paid to your PayPal account.
Problems - How does Zipier track that my friend was referred by me#
Zipier tracks the promo code for all home page visits.
The first promo code detected is the one that'll be linked permanently — even if different promo codes are later used.
Even if your friend signs up months later, as long as they're using the same browser, Zipier will still be able to link their sign up with your promo code.
If your friend first visits with no promo code, then later visits with a promo code, Zipier will link the 'first used' promo code.Updated: 10 Oct 2016. Keywords: match.
Problems - My friend only found a 'one week' free trial button. Where's the 'two week' free trial sign up#
Problems - What if my friend forgets to use my promo code when signing up#
We track the promo code from the first visit to our site. Even if your friend takes months to click, you'll still get your payout.
If your friend signs up under the wrong promo code (or no code at all), contact support so your friend's sign up can be linked to your promo code.
When requesting promo code relinking, Zipier may:
- Ask for proof of when you made the referral — like a copy of your referral email.
- Confirm the change with the owner of the current promo code.
- Confirm the promo code existed at time of sign up.
Promo code - Can I change the spelling#
To see all your promo codes or add more, in Zipier go to: Me > Refer a friend.
You can add more promo codes anytime, but only if no one's taken that spelling yet. It's first in, first served.
Promo codes must be:
- At least 5 characters.
- No longer than 12 characters.
- Only lowercase letters or numbers.
- No spaces, no punctuation, and no capitals.
Promo code - Can I have more than one#
Promo code - Can I sign up under my own promo code#
Promo code - Do I have to pay anything to register#
Promo code - How do I get my own#
Promo code - How long is it valid#
Promo code - Where can I promote my code#
Promote your promo code wherever you like!
You don't have to ask permission. You'll get the $240 payout for anyone who comes in through your promo code — regardless of the source.
- Your blogs.
- Your email signature.
- Your website — as a banner ad.
- Your online forum.
- Tell attendees of seminars, conferences, meetups, breakfast clubs, expos, etc, you organize.
- Your Eventbrite or meetup.com group.
- By direct email to any compliant opt-in list — SPAM ISN'T ALLOWED.
- Your car bumper sticker.
- The back of your greeting or business card.
- The local newspaper.
- Free classified websites.
- Your weekly podcast.
- Your YouTube channel.
Updated: 27 Sep 2016. Keywords: .