All Payroll Attendance Cloud Co-workers
8. Problems, cancellation and refunds#Collapse all
Can I put my service on hold for a few weeks? #
We understand that:
- Some services have a 10 to 30 day shut-down over Christmas.
- Some services are seasonal.
Where possible, please time the end date of your service to be on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, so your Cloud Co-workers can finish with a full weeks pay.
If you need to put your service on hold for a few weeks, coordinate with your service center manager to help ensure you get the same Cloud Co-workers back -- when you're ready to resume.
The more advance notice you give us, the better we can run your service, and the happier your Cloud Co-workers will be.Updated: 13 Dec 2018. Keywords: stop, temporary, break.
Can I start people under Zipier, and then transfer them to be employed in my own company later? #
Do I get a refund if my target hours aren't reached? #
Each project has an agreed weekly target of hours you'll be billed for, usually 10 hours, 20 hours, or as many 40 hours Cloud Co-workers as you like.
Zipier's reports will clearly show you if your project is over or under target hours.
If the hours worked is over/under:
- The difference will be rolled-over to your next weeks billing.
- Your next week's statement will show a debit/credit adjustment.
We won't charge you for any hours where your Cloud Co-workers:
- Weren't scheduled due to agreed public holidays in your country.
- Didn't report for work.
- Mis-reported hours.
- Or were found to not be working during the reported hours when work was available.
Project leaders work with each Cloud Co-worker to ensure that quality is monitored on a daily basis.Updated: 13 Dec 2018. Keywords: return, compensation, goal, achieve.
I'm having problems and it's not working out. What're my options? #
If I've started someone on one project, can I later move them to one of my other projects? #
If you're running multiple projects with Cloud Co-workers, you're welcome to configure your projects the way you like, including:
- Requesting a Cloud Co-worker move from one project to another.
- Requesting a project to grow or shrink its head count.
- Requesting specific Cloud Co-workers be replaced -- if you feel they're not suitable.
If I cancel, then change my mind later, can I get the same people back? #
We'll make all efforts possible to get you back the same Cloud Co-workers you previously had, but this can't be guaranteed -- they may have been reassigned to another account.
Your service center manager remains the same, so you can discuss this before you make any decision.Updated: 24 Nov 2018. Keywords: retain, continue, keep.
What if I want to cancel? #
We're flexible and friendly. Increase or decrease your headcount to match your business.
Scheduling of your Cloud Co-workers is done on a weekly basis, ending each Sunday. One weeks notice from the ending Sunday is all Zipier needs.Updated: 13 Dec 2018. Keywords: discontinue, stop, decline, reduce, warning, tell.