What're the risks of bad weather, floods, electrical blackouts, terror attacks, internet outages, or war, etc, in Zipier's service center countries#
Answer. Risk of possible interruptions to your Cloud Co-workers is low.
Zipier operates it's service centers in the Philippines.
Here is a brief risk analysis on possible interruptions to your Zipier Cloud Co-workers service:
- Bad weather. Risk = Low: The Philippines has an annual monsoon, but is well prepared as this is an expected yearly occurrence.
- Flood. Risk = Low: Zipier's service centers are in developed major city business parks that have good drainage.
- Electrical blackout. Risk = Low: Zipier operates in buildings that have backup generators. Internet routers and infrastructure also have backup generators.
- Terror attack. Risk = Low: The Philippines has some anti-government groups, but they're a long way (1,500 KM or 2-3 days drive) from Zipier's service centers.
- Internet outage. Risk = Low: The Philippines has multiple high speed fiber optic submarine cables connecting it to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Guam.
- War. Risk = Low: The Philippines hasn't been involved in a war since World War II, and has military protection treaties with the U.S.
- Political unrest. Risk = Low: The Philippines is a peace-loving nation. Both the EDSA Revolution (30 yrs ago) and the Second EDSA Revolution (15 yrs ago) were "bloodless" non-violent protests that led to government reform.
Thanks for your feedback!