All Payroll Attendance Cloud Co-workers
6. Service centers#Collapse all
Can Zipier put up my posters and company logo in Zipier's service centers? #
You're welcome to send posters, logos, or other printouts to be put on the walls of our service center around your Cloud Co-workers.
You can also send files of key information that can be printed and attached to their monitor, or the walls around your Cloud Co-worker's desks for quick reference, such as:
- Your glossary of keywords.
- Your company's contact directory.
- Your office and branch addresses or map.
- A time zone map.
- Current discounts or special offers.
- Anything else you think of.
How is a typical desk or work area set up? #
At Zipier, each of your Cloud Co-worker's desks are setup with:
- Noise-cancelling headsets: Zipier uses only Plantronics Blackwire premium noise-cancelling stereo headsets, designed for all day comfort.
- Large monitors: Zipier ensures that each Cloud Co-worker has a large 1080p HD monitor setup so they can work productively.
- Individual desks: Each Cloud Co-worker gets an individual semi-open plan desk setup, giving a sense of community, while helping with concentration.
I require a service center located in ........... Does Zipier have service centers there? #
Is Zipier environmentally friendly? #
Zipier is committed to doing its part to care for the environment by:
- Reducing pollution: Most of Zipier's Cloud Co-workers choose to use car-pooling or public transport options when traveling to and from work, reducing traffic pollution and congestion.
- Improving energy efficiency: All of Zipier's workstations are fitted with energy efficient PCs and LCD monitors to reduce electricity consumption.
- Full recycling: All service center waste is separated for recycling.
- Paper-free: All of Zipier's own internal departments operate on a paper-free basis.
What's the risk of bad weather, floods, blackouts, terror attacks, or outages, etc, in Zipier's service center countries? #
We operate our service centers in the Philippines.
Here's a brief risk analysis on possible interruptions to your Zipier Cloud Co-workers service:
- Bad weather. Risk = Low: The Philippines has an annual monsoon, but is well prepared as this is an expected yearly occurrence.
- Flood. Risk = Low: our service centers are in developed major city business parks that have good drainage.
- Electrical blackout. Risk = Low: We operate in buildings that have backup generators. Internet routers and infrastructure also have backup generators.
- Terror attack. Risk = Low: The Philippines has some anti-government groups, but they're a long way (1,500 KM or 2-3 days drive) from our service centers.
- Internet outage. Risk = Low: The Philippines has multiple high speed fiber optic submarine cables connecting it to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Guam.
- War. Risk = Low: The Philippines hasn't been involved in a war since World War II, and has military protection treaties with the U.S.
- Political unrest. Risk = Low: The Philippines is a peace-loving nation. Both the EDSA Revolution (30 yrs ago) and the Second EDSA Revolution (15 yrs ago) were "bloodless" non-violent protests that led to government reform.
What security measures does Zipier take in it's service centers? #
Upon entering a Zipier service center, you'll notice the following security measures:
- Security guards: All Zipier's service centers have a single point of entry and exit manned by 24/7 full-time professional security guards.
- Employee IDs: Each Cloud Co-worker must present their photographic employee ID to the security guards.
- Ban on USB drives: All Cloud Co-workers aren't allowed to bring USB drives of any kind into the service center.
- Immediate account closure: When a Cloud Co-worker ends employment with Zipier, accounts are locked immediately.
- Daily PC resets: PCs are reset back to their original configuration every time they're restarted (daily).
- Camera surveillance: Every desk is monitored by two remote cameras: one towards the Cloud Co-worker's face, the other looking down on the Cloud Co-worker's desk and seating area.
- Web site black-listing: Zipier Desktop monitors access to black-listed web sites.
- Activity monitoring: Keyboard, mouse, telephone, screen shots, foreground applications and web site visits are logged throughout the day by Zipier Desktop.
- PCs locked: Your Cloud Co-workers are trained to lock their PC whenever they leave their desk. Zipier Desktop monitors PC locking compliance.
What time zone is Zipier's service centers? #
Whenever Zipier discusses or reports to you, we'll always communicate using your time zone as the base time zone.
Our Philippines based service centers are in the UTC+08:00 time zone.
There's no daylight saving adjustments in the Philippines.Updated: 13 Dec 2018. Keywords: clock, difference, hours, timezone.