Where do you host your servers for Zipier Phone System#
Answer. Zipier hosts at both Amazon and DigitalOcean.
Zipier hosts at both Amazon and DigitalOcean. Zipier has many years experience designing, constructing, and operating secure data services.
- ISO 27001 certified: Zipier's servers are all maintained in ISO 27001 certified hosting centers that have been validated as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS).
- Dedicated data centers: Zipier has no servers hosted in or anywhere near the service centers. Servers and data are always hosted in dedicated data centers.
- Military grade perimeter control: Zipier's servers are housed in nondescript facilities, with extensive setback and military grade perimeter control berms as well as other natural boundary protection.
- Limited physical access: Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security guards utilizing video surveillance, state of the art intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means.
- Two-factor authentication: Authorized employees must pass two-factor authentication no fewer than three times to access data center floors.
- Visitor escorts: All visitors and contractors are required to present identification and once signed in, are continually escorted by authorized employees.
Thanks for your feedback!