5. Making phone calls#Expand all
Can calls be forwarded to my internal employees?#
Can other tasks be done while waiting for work?#
Contact your service center manager to give directions on what you'd like done.
Here's some ideas:
- Responding to support emails.
- Finding relevant social media inquiries to respond to.
- Doing research tasks.
- Making outbound calls.
- Researching and documenting answers to common questions.
Can Zipier write the call script that'll be used when selling my product on the phone?#
You know your product best, but you're welcome to work together with one of Zipier's Sales Trainers, to improve your pitch.
Your call script can be improved over time. Zipier provides free storage in an online editor. You can make continuous ongoing improvements to your call script.
By default, your Cloud Co-workers won't have access to change the master copy but they may feed back suggestions for improvements. Once you make an improvement, your changes will immediately show to your Cloud Co-workers on their next call.Updated: 10 Oct 2016. Keywords: create, edit, objections.
I don't understand phone systems. Can Zipier configure it for me?#
What codecs does Zipier Phone System use?#
All calls on Zipier Phone System use standard SIP with G.722 (at 80 kbit/s) which has great audio, while keeping bandwidth delays to a minimum.
You can also choose G.711's PCMU (U.S.) or PCMA (non U.S.) which has the same bandwidth at 80 kbit/s and has acceptable audio.
You can learn more about the bandwidth requirements of these codecs at 3cx.com/blog/docs/bandwidth-utilised-for-voipUpdated: 10 Dec 2017. Keywords: voice, quality, compression, 729, sound, bandwidth, audio, 711, 722, sip.
What if I require calls to lots of premium or expensive overseas numbers?#
What kind of headset will be used. Will the microphone pick up background noise?#
These are designed for all day comfort and the best possible audio, even in a noisy call center environment.
This headset includes:
- Best-in-class noise-canceling microphone.
- Durable and comfortable replaceable ear cushions.
- On cable mute and volume controls.
- Reversible for left or right microphone placement.
Where do you host your servers for Zipier Phone System?#
Zipier hosts at both Amazon and DigitalOcean. Zipier has many years experience designing, constructing, and operating secure data services.
- ISO 27001 certified: Zipier's servers are all maintained in ISO 27001 certified hosting centers that have been validated as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS).
- Dedicated data centers: Zipier has no servers hosted in or anywhere near the service centers. Servers and data are always hosted in dedicated data centers.
- Military grade perimeter control: Zipier's servers are housed in nondescript facilities, with extensive setback and military grade perimeter control berms as well as other natural boundary protection.
- Limited physical access: Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security guards utilizing video surveillance, state of the art intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means.
- Two-factor authentication: Authorized employees must pass two-factor authentication no fewer than three times to access data center floors.
- Visitor escorts: All visitors and contractors are required to present identification and once signed in, are continually escorted by authorized employees.
Which countries can I make calls to?#
Here's a list of Zipier Phone System's 1c per min. countries.
Will calls pick up noisy background sounds, like the voices of others nearby?#
Will my phone calls be answered the way my company requires?#
Will Zipier provide the leads for my outbound project to call?#
Zipier can supply FREE industry targeted business leads including business name, phone number, and address, to be called by your Cloud Co-workers.
The leads can be targeted by geographic area, e.g. neighborhood, city, state, and country. They can also be targeted by industry.
If you require residential leads, you'll need to supply these yourself, from your own sources.
Once you've got your leads, you can upload them at Project > Leads > Upload.Updated: 10 Dec 2017. Keywords: numbers, sell, names, phone, list, upload.