All Payroll Attendance
I need to set planned time for 50 people all working the same shift hours. Is there an easy way to do this?
Answer. Use the copy planned times feature.
Copy planned times allows you to copy times to as many other people as you like:
- Setup a Timesheets's planned times for one person, for one day.
- Take your time to get this timesheet perfect.
- Once you've saved that timesheet, go to Timesheets ➜ More ➜ Copy planned.
- Select the:
- Names of the people you'd like to copy planned times to.
- Dates you'd like to copy planned times to.
- Once you click "Save" you'll see a confirmation of all the timesheets that were successfully updated.
- This won't copy "done" times. It'll only copy "planned" times.
- This will overwrite previous "planned" times set for these people and dates.
- Choose all the people and dates you like (up to 6 weeks into the future).
- Try Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click to speed up selection.