All Payroll Attendance
Answer. Set yourself as their manager, supervisor, or project leader.
When a person completes their "Finish" each day, an email is sent to their manager, supervisors, and project leaders.
If you DO want to get this email, you'll need to set yourself as one of their:
- People ➜ HR ➜ Employment ➜ Manager.
- People ➜ HR ➜ Employment ➜ Supervisor 1 or 2.
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Settings ➜ Project leader.
If your name doesn't appear on the list, go to one of:
- People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Manager.
- People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Supervisor.
- People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Project leader.
If you're still not getting this email, also ensure People ➜ Settings ➜ Emails ➜ Daily timesheets sen... is turned on.Updated: 7 Jun 2019. Keywords: end, complete.