All Payroll Attendance Cloud Co-workers Call Answer Service
How can I get an email when each person finishes their day#
Answer. Set yourself as their manager, supervisor, or project leader.
When a person completes their "Stop" each day, an email is sent to their manager, supervisors, and project leaders.
If you DO want to get this email, you'll need to set yourself as one of their:
- Person > HR > Employment > Manager.
- Person > HR > Employment > Supervisor 1 or 2.
- Project > Attendance > Settings > Project leader.
If your name doesn't appear on the list, go to one of:
- Person > Settings > Permissions > Manager.
- Person > Settings > Permissions > Supervisor.
- Person > Settings > Permissions > Project leader.
If you're still not getting this email, also ensure Person > Settings > Emails > Daily timesheets is checked.Updated: 7 Dec 2017. Keywords: end, complete.
Thanks for your feedback!