View the entire teams activity for the day on a single page.
What do the different colors mean on timesheet timelines#
Answer. Yellow for planned time. Green for done time. Black for unfocused websites. Gray areas for screensaver and desktop locked.
The basic timeline will show:
- Yellow line for planned time.
- Green line for done time.
If you're running Zipier Desktop, you'll also see:
- Black patches for visits to unfocused websites.
- Green areas for desktop activity, including keyboard and mouse movements.
- Half height gray areas for screensaver.
- Full height gray areas for desktop locked.
When you mouseover any of these you should see a tooltip explaining what it's for.Updated: 16 Jun 2017. Keywords: status, person, camera, icon, circle.
What does the snail mean on the days timeline or timesheet#
Answer. That the person was late starting a planned time.
When you see the snail on the days timeline or timesheet it means that the person was late starting one of their planned times.
The snail can only show if the person's planned time was entered earlier.
You can see a total of these at the bottom of the "Late starts" column on the Paystub details.Updated: 10 Aug 2016. Keywords: late, start, shift, planned.