View individual and collective daily hours worked, and upcoming time planned.
How can I calculate the total hours worked in a project between specific start and end dates#
Answer. Daily hours > Settings > Grid > Scroll to the bottom.
To calculate total hours between specific start and end dates, first choose:
- For projects: go to Project > Attendance > Daily hours.
- For a person: go to Person > Attendance > Daily hours.
- Click "Show settings" .
- Click "Grid" .
- Set the date and people filters.
- Scroll to the bottom of the grid to see averages and totals for:
- Hrs per day.
- Planned time.
- Done time.
Note: If you're looking for specific dates, scroll to the bottom of the "Prev..." and "Next..." boxes and choose "From date" and "To date".Updated: 10 Aug 2016. Keywords: sum, all, complete. Expand all
How do I set the target for a project's 'Daily hours' or 'Active' reports#
To set the target for a project's:
- 'Active' report go to Project > Attendance > Settings > Active target. The default is 90%.
- 'Daily hours' report go to Project > targetHrsSun and set the target number of hours (per day — combined hours for all Cloud Co-workers) for each day of the week.
Once set, these targets will show as a dashed yellow line on:
- Project > Attendance > Active.
- Project > Attendance > Daily hours.
- Project > Attendance > Weekly hours.