View the employees with the least amount of desktop activity per hour, for the number of hours worked in this project. Only examines Zipier Desktop activity captured during their timesheets times done (for the current project). Looks for entire 60 second blocks that the person wasn't taking any calls, didn't move their mouse, and didn't touch their keyboard. Displays the sum of that time in hours.
How do I set the target for a project's 'Daily hours' or 'Active' reports#
Answer. Set in Project > Attendance > Settings.
To set the target for a project's:
- 'Active' report go to Project > Attendance > Settings > Active target. The default is 90%.
- 'Daily hours' report go to Project > targetHrsSun and set the target number of hours (per day, combined hours for all) for each day of the week.
Once set, these targets will show as a dashed yellow line on:
- Project > Attendance > Active.
- Project > Attendance > Daily hours.
- Project > Attendance > Weekly hours.