All Payroll Attendance Call Answer Service
View the employees with the least amount of desktop activity per hour, for the number of hours worked in this project. Only examines Zipier Desktop activity captured during their timesheets times done (for the current project). Looks for entire 60 second blocks that the person wasn't taking any calls, didn't move their mouse, and didn't touch their keyboard. Displays the sum of that time in hours.
Answer. Set in Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Settings.
To set the target for a project's:
- "Active" report go to Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Settings ➜ Active target. The default is 90%.
- "Daily hours" report go to Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Settings and set the target number of hours (per day, combined hours for all) for each day of the week.
Once set, these targets will show as a dashed blue line on:
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ .
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Daily hours.
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Weekly hours.
The main reason there's no data on the 'Active' or 'Focused' reports is your people aren't running Zipier Desktop.
The data collected from Zipier Desktop is what drives the 'Active' or 'Focused' reports. Without it, these reports will be empty.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: empty, activity, nothing.