All Payroll Attendance Call Answer Service
View individual and collective daily hours worked, and upcoming time planned.
Answer. Daily hours > Settings > Grid > Scroll to the bottom.
To calculate total hours between specific start and end dates, first choose:
- For projects: go to Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Daily hours.
- For a person: go to People ➜ Attendance ➜ Daily hours.
- Click "Show settings" .
- Click "Grid" .
- Set the date and people filters.
- Scroll to the bottom of the grid to see averages and totals for:
- Hrs per day.
- Planned time.
- Done time.
Note: If you're looking for specific dates, scroll to the bottom of the "Prev..." and "Next..." boxes and choose "From date" and "To date".Updated: 7 Jun 2019. Keywords: sum, all, complete. Collapse all
To set the target for a project's:
- "Active" report go to Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Settings ➜ Active target. The default is 90%.
- "Daily hours" report go to Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Settings and set the target number of hours (per day, combined hours for all) for each day of the week.
Once set, these targets will show as a dashed blue line on:
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ .
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Daily hours.
- Projects ➜ Attendance ➜ Weekly hours.