All Payroll Attendance Call Answer Service
Answer. Owners: full project admin access. Workers: can clock time to this project. Reviewers: can listen to, and critique calls. Observers: can see reports.
Here's the difference between owners, workers, and observers in a project:
- Have full project admin access to every part of the project, like adding members, changing settings, and viewing reports.
- See Projects ➜ Members ➜ Owners.
- With "Attendance" turned on, workers can clock-in time against the project.
- With "Calls out" turned on, workers can make calls in the project.
- See Projects ➜ Members ➜ Workers.
- With "Calls out" turned on, reviewers can listen to, and critique calls in the project.
- See Projects ➜ Members ➜ Reviewers.
- Can see reports of any kind in the project.
- See Projects ➜ Members ➜ Observers.
A person can be added as more than one kind of member to a project.
See Projects ➜ Members ➜ Summary for an overview of who's got access to what.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: roles.