All Payroll Attendance
How can I allow someone outside my org to see only the reports on a specific project and nothing else
Answer. Invite them to your Zipier, then add them as an observer to the project.
You can allow someone outside your org to see only the hours worked on a specific project (and nothing else) by:
- Invite the outside person to your Zipier account at Menu ➜ People ➜ Invite person.
- Choose the projects you'd like to share.
- Go to Projects ➜ Members ➜ Observers.
- Add the outside person as an observer to those projects.
When the outside person logs in, they'll only be able to see reports in the projects they're an observer on, and nothing else.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: restrict, share, invite.
To assign payroll permissions to another person:
- Go to People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Payroll admin permis....
- Answer. Find Payroll and turn on either View or Edit.
- Only someone who already has "Payroll Edit" permissions can assign payroll permissions to another person.
- You can't change your own permissions.
To temporarily block a person from accessing Zipier, without deleting them, turn on People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Temporarily block ac....Updated: 7 Jun 2019. Keywords: stop, limit, restrict.
It's possible to add people to the list of managers, supervisors, and project leaders.
If your name doesn't appear on the list, go to one of:
- People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Manager.
- People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Supervisor.
- People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Project leader.