All Payroll Attendance Call Answer Service
But from these different emails, you can select just one to be your login email.
To switch your login email:
- Switch to the account that isn't your default.
- Go to People ➜ Person.
- Look for the "switch login email" link further down the page.
Switching your login email won't affect or change your password.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: profile, accounts, orgs, unique.
The following are shared between all your Zipier accounts:
- Portrait photo.
- Person name.
- Signature image.
- Interface language.
- Login password.
By sharing these fields, it's easier to keep all your Zipier accounts up to date.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: image, customize, shared, accounts.
But you can choose from Zipier's selection of 20 beautiful daily changing collections at People ➜ Settings ➜ Wallpaper ➜ Wallpaper.
Let us know if you're interested in uploading your own wallpaper by contacting us on Zipier's FREE live chat support.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: pictures, photos.
You can change your interface language in Zipier in three places:
- On the log in page.
- Click the language selector in the bottom right corner (where it may say "EN-US").
- Or, go to People ➜ Settings ➜ Preferences ➜ Language.
Your choice of language also sets the date order (e.g. d/m/y, m/d/y, etc) and which day is the first day of the week on calendars.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: dialect.
There are three main ways you can customize the appearance of Zipier:
- Change the theme from light to dark at People ➜ Settings ➜ Wallpaper ➜ Theme.
- Change the wallpaper background image at People ➜ Settings ➜ Wallpaper ➜ Wallpaper.
- Set your portrait photo at People ➜ Settings ➜ Contact details ➜ Portrait photo.
If you prefer not to use the webcam, or your webcam is having problems, you can upload an image as your portrait photo at People ➜ Settings ➜ Contact details ➜ Portrait photo.
- Upload a .png, .jpg, or .gif.
- Any size is fine.
- The recommended size is:
- Width 400px.
- Height 400px.
Note: Internet Explorer doesn't support taking portrait photos in Zipier. Try Chrome or Firefox.
When you click "Update photo" the photo booth will open. If this is your first time, you'll be asked allow Zipier to use your webcam:
- Chrome: Click "Allow".
- Firefox: Click the drop down triangle and choose "Always Share".
If it still doesn't work, check that your webcam isn't blocking Zipier:
- Chrome: Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Media > Manage exceptions: Check that it's set to "Allow" for
- Firefox: Go to the address
about:permissions> Look for
www.zipier.comon the left > Use the camera > Set to "Allow".
You can see a list of all the people you've deleted at:
- Home > Deleted.
- Choose "People".
Alternatively, you can also see your deleted people at:
- Org ➜ Reports ➜ Employees.
- Click "Show settings" .
- Click "Show / hide deleted" .
If you're not an admin People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Org admin permission..., you can't edit other people's details. This is intended as a security restriction.
You'll still be able to edit some of your own details, and see the contact details of others, but that's all.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: change, permissions, update, restrict, security, stop, block.
Zipier will use the target working days and hours to help calculate the correct holiday pay. Set the targets at People ➜ Pay ➜ Rate.Updated: 13 May 2019. Keywords: holiday, calculate, pay.
To temporarily block a person from accessing Zipier, without deleting them, turn on People ➜ Settings ➜ Permissions ➜ Temporarily block ac....Updated: 7 Jun 2019. Keywords: stop, limit, restrict.
It's possible to add people to the list of managers, supervisors, and project leaders.
If your name doesn't appear on the list, go to one of:
- People ➜ HR ➜ Roles ➜ Turn on as a manager.
- People ➜ HR ➜ Roles ➜ Turn on as a supervi....
- People ➜ HR ➜ Roles ➜ Turn on as a project....