1. Banned language
Saying "ma'am" or "sir" is to be marked as "Used ma'am or sir" by QA.
2. Checking with focus
- Avoid 3x. QA time done, but gaps in reviews.
While checking calls, you're expected to be focused, and not get distracted.
Software may look for patterns of distracted behavior and send you a reminder of the importance of being focused while checking calls.
This includes checking that:
- Your project is set to a QA project any time you do any kind of call checking.
- The call you're checking belongs to the Org you're working for.
- There's no long gaps between checking each call.
- The time you spend checking a single call isn't much longer than the duration of that call.
- That a reasonable number of call checking is done for the time spent.
- That a variety of different critiques are used. Not just the same ones all the time.
- That you reach the overall project target for calls checked.
3. Memorizing critique shortcuts
An important part of your job, as QA, is to review call recordings and mark them with appropriate critiques.
Memorizing this list of critique shortcuts below makes call reviewing much easier. Down to the dashed line, the "bads" are simply the opposite of the "goods". The shortcut is the same, except you also press "Shift" for the "goods".
1 Wrong alpha, bravo...2 Ignored sales3 No restate4 No Xfer reason5 No ask hold6 Lost control7 Long wrap8 Wrong dispo.9 Bad spelling0 Wrong- Avoid ownership= MisunderstoodQ Unnecessary Q's.E Weak endingR 3rd personU Ums / ahsA OK ack.G Weak greetingX Unclear explainB Bad Eng.N Used ma'am or sirW WanderedP Poor paceL Slow lookupT Too much muteO Weird silence[ Broken audio] IVR recordingS Side talkJ Mic distantV Bad vol.Y UnfriendlyI UninterestedD DroneH Unprof.K Not calmC UnconfidentM Bad manners
Shift+1 VerifiedShift+2 Sought salesShift+3 RestatedShift+4 Transfer reasonShift+5 Ask to holdShift+- Took ownershipShift+, ThankedShift+. Next stepsShift+E Good endingShift+R No 3rd personShift+G Good greetingShift+X Good explainShift+N Good name useShift+W Didn't wanderShift+P Well pacedShift+L Quick lookupShift+J ClearShift+V Good vol.Shift+Y FriendlyShift+I InterestedShift+H ProfessionalShift+K CalmShift+C ConfidentShift+M Good manners
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Shared under Creative Commons BY-SA